Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow, some people...


So what is there to say? Perhaps read about the candidates a little? Or at least turn the channel from the latest reality TV show to the news channel every once and awhile. Hmmm, never mind, I guess that wont help either.

2 comments:

kelie said...

I'm not shocked at all by that. I feel like people support Obama just because that's the cool or popular thing to do and to support McCain is "old school." People will elect him because of what he appears to be (young, articulate, progressive) but not for what he really is (WAY too liberal for any one's good).

Babbel Family said...

I am not surprised at all either. This election is all about race. It is just as racist for someone to vote for him just because he is black and it is for someone NOT to vote for him because he is black. That right there is what America is turning into. And once he takes office that is how the majority is going to be....totally stupid!