Megan eating from the Tree of Life. Can you tell she liked this? ha!
Daniel and the Lions Den (not the best picture but, oh well)
Joshua and the Battle of Jericho (all I have to say is that the youth who helped in this room definitely earned some major points in heaven!!;)haha) Loud doesn't quite describe it.
Jordan vs. Goliath (Bring it on!)
Jared's Barge Races (they had to blow the ships down the gutter with straws)
The Wandering Israelites (cookies--yum!)
The costume gang: Megan as the duck, Jordan as the ever impressive Lego Man, and Haley as a cat princess(she wore this last year and even though I found an amazing deal at a yard sale for another costume, she still wanted to wear this:) Why not?
I just thought this was a cute picture:)
Trunk or Treat!!! (Megan finally understanding why everyone is dressed up and acting so funny!haha:) oh and of course--LOVING every minute of it.
This is my FAVORITE part this year. We've started this tradition that after we go trick or treating the kids come home and sort their candy. We do all the safety checks:) and then it is on to the "trading". I don't know why I love it so much but I just smiled as I walked around listening to them bargain. It is funny to hear how they come up with what is a "fair trade". Without a doubt, someone gets a candy that they like less than others and then there are those favorite candies that you would give several pieces away to claim from the other person! It was so fun listening to them and amazing that they could do it so well (no arguments at all!) They have so much fun and they even asked later "can we trade tomorrow?" (as if the candy is going to change overnight!hahaha. I just love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment