Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's not just for kids


I was a suspect in a murder mystery party we were invited to with one of Dave's co-workers. How could Snow White do anything so mean? She is so sweet and kind!

Can you see the Genie? (blue guy) He definitely won the best costume. If he wouldn't have been there though, Dave would have won for sure!
Do you want to guess how you got the thread bobbin to stay on his neck?

Target practice shooting

Since Addie wouldn't make it alone she came along as my Dopey.:) A special thanks has to go out to the all time ultimate babysitter who traveled an hour to help make it possible for us to go! You are amazing!!!

3 comments:

kelie said...

That is some serious Halloween action. I'm not worthy to be your friend. You would be heartily ashamed of my Halloween efforts.

Ellaniemae said...

"A special thanks has to go out to the all time ultimate babysitter who traveled an hour to help make it possible for us to go!" What about the run-in with the LAW??? That was probably the best part... No, putting the kids to bed was the best part. I got to cuddle with Megan...I miss the kids so much!

Speaks Family said...

Dopey. That might scar her. :o)