Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Own Super Saturday


Ok I have had a list of projects for a long time. Ok..let's get real. I always have one and probably always will. Truth is I have seen so many great ideas I wanted to try but due to various reason I haven't always been able to do them when I wanted. So my list has been up to like 28 or something.
So this weekend (after feeling inspired by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf talk Happiness, You Heritage last week during Women's Conference with the encouragement to "create something" and after the feeling of being "sick and tired of being sick and tired" (Michael McLean) I decided that I would just "do it" (Spencer Kimball) and today I knocked off some of my list. I saw this idea a few months ago and had fun experimenting with it.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

way to go you domestic diva!

Babbel Family said...

Love it! You know when you post things like this you have to post instructions!!!

Ellaniemae said...

If not instructions then at least pictures of final results or pics of the middle of the project. Help us out here!!!

Angela said...

Here are the instructions: http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2006/10/covering_a_pain.html So much fun!

Tamra said...

That is super cute!