Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A camping we will go

A few weeks ago it had turned a little cold and I was worried about our fall campout, but I have to say we couldn't have asked for better weather or company. It was too short but definitely sweet to see some of our friends again.

Eating fluff

The "discussion" around the campfire

A little hike with the dads

And this is probably my favorite picture. I think it speaks for itself...:) Dave once told me he would have liked to have lived in the pioneer times. After watching him making the start of a "log cabin" for the kids, I think he really would have....not so much for me;) I mean sleeping on the hard ground was okay, only because of a hard lesson learned a few years ago and the generosity of my parents buying us nice sleeping bags for christmas because of it!(ha) but I really enjoyed my shower and bed the next night!

No comments: