Okay so I don't know if I'm the only one but just thinking about getting that "perfect" family picture (with 4 kids under 10) for a Christmas card causes me anxiety. I mean trying to get matching outfits, hairdo's that stay in place, a perfect background, etc is enough work even before the camera starts clicking. To be honest, a week ago we went and tried to get the kids pictures and it was just ....hmm..how do I say....less than pleasant. It is AMAZING to me how I can take over 50+ pictures and not get ONE that everyone is looking in the same direction and attempting to look normal, much less happy:). Here are a few examples---

We are not having fun

This is painful

How many more?

and finally....(Meg) No more....
Needless-to-say there are no promises with this years card.:)
So what am I getting at? If you live in Utah there is a steal of a deal going on with pictures taken. If you visit this
website you can see for yourself. Not only does she do great photography, she is offering help with those Christmas cards too. May the force be with you!!!
4 comments:
I think you got some great pictures. I would print that first one and scrapbook it or at least hang it on the wall. It is really cute!
When you figure out the trick to taking a good family picture...copyright it and patent it and then sell those rights for millions of dollars.
Okay, so we're on the same wavelength AGAIN! See my blog! Oh, I just started a blog. This week. Yup, I'm official. I'm feeling "semi-literate". I'll send you an invite: ellingsontale.blogspot.com I can't wait to see the halloween costumes!
The key to great photography is personality, not formality. That is why I HATE studio shots and why we love John's pictures so much. It really is too bad that he is so far away.
Post a Comment