Saturday, June 21, 2008

Washing Machine or Rock Tumbler



As I mentioned in an earlier post, Megan is quite the geologist, or maybe it is just a new hobby for her. Either way, this is what is in her pockets these days. It is no exxageration either. I do laundry and this is what I pulled out of her shorts. Unfortunately I don't always find all of them and I'm hoping my washing machine is going to hold out! I don't know, maybe it is her way of trying to put on some weight:) but she is always asking for "pock" (a.k.a pockets) or "pack" (backpack or basket) so she can collect and carry her treasures in:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of my kids pick up rocks but I think Megan is a bit more enthusiastic about it than my kids! Maybe not though, does she bring them into the bathroom & insist on washing each & every one of them like Sam & Nash do? I have rocks in the bathroom drawer & rocks in the drawer next to the washing machine. I know how you feel! Perhaps our kids will turn into world famous geoloists some day!

Speaks Family said...

At least it's not toad and worms. That could make for very interesting laundry.
Meg