Today we went to Jordan's pack meeting where he officially became a bear. He has earned his Wolf badge with a gold and silver arrow point. He also earned his day camp badge and is starting to work on his bear so he picked up the progress toward ranks with the beads for his bear. (this means mom has some sewing to do on his shirt) We are proud of him. The scouting program is so amazing. Jordan has a great group of boys to be participating with. I got to be there one night when they were trying to make a telegram. I was so impressed with how well they worked together by taking turns and encouraging one another. They are amazing boys and wonderful friends. His leaders, too, have been above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for. We as parents could not have asked for a better year and introduction to the scouting program. I know I've said it before but, it's true -- we are so blessed!


Opening a gum wrapper with gloves is a lot harder than you might think!

Balloon brooming relay--Haley got the secret: keep it low on the ground
2 comments:
Opening gum with gloves is WAY harder than you would think! We've done that too!
You are supermom for getting that done with all you had going on. I guess that's why Malinda wanted to get pins for the moms too.
Post a Comment