Saturday, June 14, 2008

Haley and Addie's stats

So today was shot day. I was proud of Haley and am so so so so happy we are done with that:)
Haley weighed in at 40# which puts her in the 10% range for kids her age and is 42 1/2 in. tall (25%). I can't believe she is going to kindergarten (sniff, sniff)
Addison weighed in at 10.4 lbs (55%) and is 22 1/4 in. which is the 75%! Can you believe that? She is definetly the "tallest" girl so far.:) She was also brave for her shots, um since she didn't know what was coming:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam's about 50 inches & 52 lbs. I'm afraid your Addie weighs now what mine will weigh when he comes out!!

Speaks Family said...

I have mixed feelings about shot days. Gavin and Asher were lathargic after shots and I actually got a break! But it's hearwretching to hear them cry.