There is nothing more special than celebrating a new baby with family and friends.
Megan calls this "looovvees". Maybe a little too much "looovvees";) Thank you Grandma for my beatiful dress! Grandma Maughan has now made 9 beautiful blessing dresses and one little suit, for Jordan of course.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow -- I didn't realize Jordan was that outnumbered! Guess it makes up for you only ever having brothers though, huh! I think my mother would curse me if I asked her to make another blessing dress. I didn't even ask about a tux! I borrowed one from my aunt! She's beautiful. How's the moving going? Or have you moved yet??
1 comment:
Wow -- I didn't realize Jordan was that outnumbered! Guess it makes up for you only ever having brothers though, huh! I think my mother would curse me if I asked her to make another blessing dress. I didn't even ask about a tux! I borrowed one from my aunt!
She's beautiful.
How's the moving going? Or have you moved yet??
Post a Comment