Dave has wanted to go on this trip for I don't even know how long. We have a stroller that he was going to convert into a bike trailer to haul all of our stuff in so we could go biking and camp along the way. Well, that has not happened and fortunately for Dave we were given this nice bike trailer so he didn't have to make a contraption out of an old stroller. His dream finally came true as he headed for Booneville with 2 of his friends. I had to laugh so many times watching them load up listening to their different ideas of what they "needed" and watching how excited they were. The "drop-off mom" even told us that they were planning their next trip before they had even gotten to their destination:)
How sad is that? Even when I don't even cook it ---it gets messed up. We were in charge of the dessert and snack food. So I thought a little kettle corn would be fun on the fire...not so much. It's a good thing someone else had the main meal or they would have starved---hmm...maybe that is why we got assigned that....

No comments:
Post a Comment