Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To get wet, or not


Today we went what we are calling the water spray park. Our city just started building these and they are great for the hot summer days! The kids get to play with friends and cool off and I do not have the worry of anyone drowning.

Megan--my geologist (seriously) didn't want anything to do with the water but had a great time playing on the rocks and in the dirt.

This is obviously not Addie at the spray park but it is what she wore:) I just haven't taken as many picutres of her and I think she is a cutie so here she is:)!

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

We had a great time. It was fun to get out and hang out with friends. Thanks for the pictures, they are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Addie has changed so much! Can you believe how quickly they change? It always amazes me how fast they grow & how much we wish they'd slow down!
I wish we had some of those water spray parks. Of course, after the storm yesterday, there was snow on the mtns again -- yes, snow, in June. Only in Cache Valley!

Michelle said...

way cute!

Speaks Family said...

I want my own sprinkler park! That is way cool!
Meg