Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun with Friends

The primary presidency was released because our president is moving to CA. So she was kind enough to take us all to the magic house before she leaves. It was fun to go out with just the "little" girls and their friends. I am just sad we didn't get a group picture. We left at different times because we had to get the "school" kids:(. I'll have to try and get one on Sunday before she leaves.
This picture shows how people can have a hard time understanding they are 2 years apart!
"A pirate says ARGH"
Doing the bubble by herself
I totally would not have posted this except for Addie. She watched and waited her turn but I didn't think she'd want to do it but yes, we weren't leaving without it. I really don't know why anything surprises me with that chica!

1 comment:

Ellaniemae said...

Come on, Ange, You look great with static electricity hair! I am glad you posted this pic. There will come a time, maybe, when you will be glad you have these memories with your little ones.