Our home teacher went trout ice fishing and brought us fresh fish to eat. Megan was so upset we were going to kill the fish until we explained it was already dead-ha. He told us how to cook it (differently than what my grandma did when I went ice fishing with my grandpa a long time ago). It was good and provided a very interesting dinner experience:)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Trout Fishing
Our home teacher went trout ice fishing and brought us fresh fish to eat. Megan was so upset we were going to kill the fish until we explained it was already dead-ha. He told us how to cook it (differently than what my grandma did when I went ice fishing with my grandpa a long time ago). It was good and provided a very interesting dinner experience:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome. Last time my in-laws visited, my father-in-law brought trout that he hadn't been cleaned. I had fish heads, skins, guts all over my counter in my kitchen. It was very interested for me. :)
the last time I went fishing like this I was 6. My Grandma gutted the fish at the kitchen sink, I was disturbed. At dinner, I choked on a bone that got stuck in my throat. I vowed never to eat "real" fish again...and I didnt eat anything but fish sticks tell well into my 20's...when I bravely tried "real" fish again.
Post a Comment