Saturday, February 13, 2010

The next Calvin

Some may find this disturbing---but I had to laugh. I recently got an email of several Calvin and Hobbes comics showing funny snowman displays Calvin had done. So when I turned and saw this I thought Jordan must have seen the comics and was recreating one. Then I found out I was wrong. This came straight out of his own head. This snowman is hunting deer!! Seriously laughter is the best medicine and I'm so glad I have so many awesome kids to keep me healthy!!!!!



Reinforcing the deer---but I think he's a goner...


I did laugh when I thought of my neighbors coming home and seeing this--hahaha Good thing they know us by now!!!! We were just talking about how nervous they were when we moved in and they found out we had FOUR kids!!!!hahaha

2 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

This is so cute, Angela! I love boys!

Ellaniemae said...

What an awesome job Jordan!! That is the best snowman I have ever seen!