I have made folder games before but I loved this idea when I saw it because you won't lose all the little pieces in to "unknown dark hole" of your bag. You can also put other things in the bags like crayons or card games. This is great at church, the doctor's waiting office, the car, etc. etc.
Monday, February 22, 2010
My Busy Bag
I have made folder games before but I loved this idea when I saw it because you won't lose all the little pieces in to "unknown dark hole" of your bag. You can also put other things in the bags like crayons or card games. This is great at church, the doctor's waiting office, the car, etc. etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The girls love the one you made for us. We use it almost every Sunday. The only problem is the sound of the velcro. I have been thinking about trying to do it with magnets somehow.
That is super smart. I think i might have to try that...
It is noisy. Someone suggested only using 1/2 of the velcro circle to lessen the noise. I have used magnets but they don't work that well on little pieces and since these were smaller I didn't dare use them. I just try to have them all off before and then they don't have to rip them. However, last week I was face talking to Dave to make them stop because of the noise:( Ahh...that or noisy kids? I'm sure some people have great kids who sit quietly with nothing. We're still working on that...
Post a Comment