Is this not the coolest ever Valentine holder you've ever seen:)?! Haley's teacher encouraged them to be creative in their making of a box for their valentine cards and that there would be an award given. So TWO weeks ago Haley was working her brain magic when she came up with this idea. At first she thought about having one of the car doors open to hold the valentines but ended up doing the LOVE BUG with the hood popping up. She made it with dad and then painted it and decorated it (with the stickers spelling out the words LOVE BUG on it). I wish I had a picture of her coming through the door to tell me she had tied for 1st place in the contest---with a boy that made his box out of legos:). The parents that came to help with the party were the judges and she was so excited. She is also very anxious for her "reward" on Tuesday:)
Friday, February 12, 2010
the Love Bug
Is this not the coolest ever Valentine holder you've ever seen:)?! Haley's teacher encouraged them to be creative in their making of a box for their valentine cards and that there would be an award given. So TWO weeks ago Haley was working her brain magic when she came up with this idea. At first she thought about having one of the car doors open to hold the valentines but ended up doing the LOVE BUG with the hood popping up. She made it with dad and then painted it and decorated it (with the stickers spelling out the words LOVE BUG on it). I wish I had a picture of her coming through the door to tell me she had tied for 1st place in the contest---with a boy that made his box out of legos:). The parents that came to help with the party were the judges and she was so excited. She is also very anxious for her "reward" on Tuesday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm noticing a pattern, that anything that involves building or creating things in your family wins first place. Haley is so big.
That is soooo awesome and creative! I am way impressed!
Post a Comment