If you look closely you will see dental floss---evidence of Haley's desperate attempt to become like other children her age and lose a tooth. (ha) Not one is loose. So she obviously was trying this out to help her cause. Yes, she really tried tying it to her tooth and shutting the door to yank it out and no, I did not give her this idea. I just found this after the fact.:)
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Evidence
If you look closely you will see dental floss---evidence of Haley's desperate attempt to become like other children her age and lose a tooth. (ha) Not one is loose. So she obviously was trying this out to help her cause. Yes, she really tried tying it to her tooth and shutting the door to yank it out and no, I did not give her this idea. I just found this after the fact.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had a grandparent try this on one of my loose teeth as a kid. I was so afraid that when they slammed the door, I walked with it.
I am impressed that Haley thought enough of this to try it.
She should be happy that she is healthy and holding on to her teeth. You are doing a great job with your kids, Ange!!
haha, check out our little scrapbook of Jade :) I'm sure as soon as she get's a loose tooth she will freak out!
Tell her to keep those teeth as long as possible! I have heard rumors that the longer it takes to loose them, the healthier they will be as an adult. I know she doesn't appreciate that now but it really is a blessing.
Post a Comment