Okay so I am at my neighbor's house and she says, "Did Dave tell you what Haley said? It was so funny we were laughing so hard." I admit when people ask me this I get a little nervous.:)
We have been taking turns picking up the kids and as they were driving home they saw two police cars parked together and the officers talking. The dad is a firefighter so they know the officers and said, "oh I wonder what Paul and Rachel are doing". And apparantely Haley said:
"They're probably making out. My parents make out all the time."
Seriously this girl is a crack-up. She obviously has just learned this word and isn't quite sure what it is. When she used it a couple weeks ago I kind of laughed and brushed it off because she used it referring to me and another girl. So I of course, then explained to her that THAT was NOT what we were doing, but talking. Then a few days later we were all rushing out the door. All of the kids except Hay was in the car and Dave was leaving. I was in the kitchen. We kissed and then heard: "nice make-out" as Haley had walked through the kitchen and out the door. Dave and I (a little stunned) laughed again ---having no idea she would be sharing the news with the world.haha. I'm so glad she doesn't know what the word really means yet!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know what they say..."Out of the mouths of babes." At least she didn't tell you something about "PDA"...I guess that wouldn't apply, though, since you are in your own home. Haley is so much fun!
Post a Comment