The last couple of weeks Addie has attached on to Jordan. She has become quite possessive and wants him to do everything for her. She loves being pushed around on her scooter in the basement and when he comes home she screams at him, bangs on the door, sits by him until he gets his homework done (while I am constantly telling her he will be done "soon") and he can finally PLAY with her. It is so cute. He even dresses her and changed her diaper:). This was so cute I grabbed the camera. Jordan was teaching how to use a shield and a sword----exactly the kind of thing I want:)haha. You can see her joy though in that cute chubby face!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Addie's buddy
The last couple of weeks Addie has attached on to Jordan. She has become quite possessive and wants him to do everything for her. She loves being pushed around on her scooter in the basement and when he comes home she screams at him, bangs on the door, sits by him until he gets his homework done (while I am constantly telling her he will be done "soon") and he can finally PLAY with her. It is so cute. He even dresses her and changed her diaper:). This was so cute I grabbed the camera. Jordan was teaching how to use a shield and a sword----exactly the kind of thing I want:)haha. You can see her joy though in that cute chubby face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very, very cute!! Totally priceless!
Post a Comment