The beginning of the week was beautiful and we played outside all day. Here the kids were trying to make cheap kites work:)
Then I had a birthday. Dave & the kids brought me breakfast in bed. Yummy! Dave gave me grief about how now I have to say I'm 30-something. :) He enjoys his jabs for only a few more weeks when he follows the path of his much wiser and mature wife;) I was so touched that a friend came to visit me. I thought she was just coming for spring break but she had remembered my birthday from LAST year and surprised me. It was so nice to spend the day with her and it only reminded me of the many qualities she has that I wish I could emulate more.
From now until the middle of April FIVE out of the SIX of us will have birthdays so needless-to-say we will be partying. So on my day I celebrated not cleaning or cooking so the kids had cereal and Dave and I ate leftovers (ha) but hey, I guess that is what you do when your 30-something right?haha (As you can tell--no shame here..Isn't 30 the new 20--heck, I'm a spring chicken then!)
Lastly we decided we'd be adventurous and try making our own pizzas. We've done this before, of course, but this time we tried some new flavors like Chicken Bacon Ranch, (Jordan) Hawaiian (Mom/Haley) and BBQ Chicken -hot sauce (Dad). They turned out quite tasty and the kids are now eager to try new flavors again. Watch out Pizza Pro...haha

No comments:
Post a Comment