So I've been having some of that guilt feeling of wondering if I'm doing enough for Megan as I did the other kids. I decided to have all the kids go to an event for her at the library. They were having Clifford come. She was excited. However, when he came in she said, "I don't like him mom." She wouldn't go near him but Haley was happy to give him a hug;) and do the dog crafts.
Friday, March 20, 2009
The Big Red Dog
So I've been having some of that guilt feeling of wondering if I'm doing enough for Megan as I did the other kids. I decided to have all the kids go to an event for her at the library. They were having Clifford come. She was excited. However, when he came in she said, "I don't like him mom." She wouldn't go near him but Haley was happy to give him a hug;) and do the dog crafts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment