Ok--I warned you with the title. I know it is gross--but seriously, do you not feel sorry for this guy? When they say "allergy season".....wow. And you wouldn't believe it but he is on two allergy medicines and he still looks like this. He has bloody noses and non-stop drippage(is that a word:)?)and sores in his nose from blowing so much. So I called the dr. and he got 2 more meds and we're going in next week. So I took this picture to show him but I just want to cry (and itch my eyes out) when I see this.:(
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Not a pretty picture
Ok--I warned you with the title. I know it is gross--but seriously, do you not feel sorry for this guy? When they say "allergy season".....wow. And you wouldn't believe it but he is on two allergy medicines and he still looks like this. He has bloody noses and non-stop drippage(is that a word:)?)and sores in his nose from blowing so much. So I called the dr. and he got 2 more meds and we're going in next week. So I took this picture to show him but I just want to cry (and itch my eyes out) when I see this.:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! Poor kid! Hang in there Jordan. We feel for ya.
Post a Comment