
Last week she had an ultrasound done on her kidneys (they are good). The lady told her to turn over so she could get a picture from her back. Haley says "I didn't know I had FOUR kidneys!!!":) The nurse got a kick out of her. She said "I bet her teachers have fun with her!" Seriously no matter where I go, we get something similar to this, and usually within the first 5 minutes. I forgot to post this last fall but this was a picture of her eye exam. The lady there REALLY got a kick out her personality---she is always bringing smiles and laughter to whoever is working with her:)
Today driving her to school: I'm grateful we have a basement mom because of the tornados. (obviously we are in the midwest and it is the season)then...I'm so lucky to be a smart kid because I know what a tornado is. :) I hope she always keeps her confidence!ha

3 comments:
You must laugh all day long with Haley around... good thing she knows how smart she is :)
I wonder where she gets it all from? hmmmm
I don't wonder---definitely Dave:)
Post a Comment