Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cousin Fun

Family night was a extra fun this week as we got to share it with some of our Kansas City cousins who had come to visit. Since it was almost St. Patrick's day we learned a little bit about the history of the holiday and learned a little Irish jig dance:) We had green floats as dessert!
Then we had a little bonfire.

They had spring break so they got to stay a couple days with us and we had a lot of fun. We set up our volleyball net and with the neighbors had enough for a little game. We were eating our yummy mint oreo truffles that we made for the St. Patrick's day. Really I love any excuse to make these yummy treats again so when I saw the recipe I tried it. You can only buy mint in double stuff though so you have to alter the recipe a little bit.
Lea and Megan

No comments: