Last night we were going to go to the Magic House as part of our spring break fun. Unfortunately I got hit by a semi-truck, or at least felt like it and started running a fever. I had to help with a primary activity today so I prayed I'd get better since we were very short numbered in the help dept.:) Anyway it went well. The kids made a family night packet to take home. While we were there another scouting family invited us to a park for a campfire dinner. It was nice weather and it was nice finding a park we can do this nearby (it's only taken us how long?:) And we spent the morning cleaning, so why mess up a kitchen if you don't have to, am I right?

Playing King of the Hill


Addison showing off her big steps


Super jungle gym except as you can see it was getting a little dark but I guess that gives us all the more reason to go back right?
1 comment:
Addison is WALKING?!!! How they to grow! Colin is just starting to CRAWL this week. It's gonna be a long road to walking at our house!
Post a Comment