Thursday, January 8, 2009
why it's called the never ending list
So I just got back from the store. I have to laugh at myself....I went in for some items to finish some projects I've been wanting to do BUT I came out with 4 more new project ideas to try. How am I ever going to shrink my project list doing that? There are just WAY too many cute things out there! I can see why it would have been good to live way back in time where blogs and stores of neat ideas wouln't be tempting me....ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so true! But if I had to choose which world I lived in, it would be mine. I just love creating and making things.
aparently I'm not visiting the right blogs...or at least, I can't just look at something and figure out how to do it, I need DETAILED instructions!
Post a Comment