Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If you have a night like this...


then you're sure to have some kids who want to get bundled up
If you give them a shovel

they will make tunnels and a snow fort (aka- wall to hide behind during snowball fight)

and when they get too cold

they'll want to make some cookies to warm up!(aka--a big mess...but it's worth it right?:)

5 comments:

bottoms family said...

Oh my goodness! That is a lot of snow, we barely got a dusting of snow. I am actually pretty disappointed because the kids have been dying to play in the snow and there is none! In a way I am jealous of your beautiful snow, but only in a small way, 'cause I am not a cold kinda gal! Hey check out our website at lmbottomsfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful description of the perfect day......mom

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

This is why I can't move to Texas. I love snow.

kelie said...

This is why I would move to Texas if Texans weren't so INSANE. I HATE snow. Brrr. I'm cold just reading your post.

Holly said...

You must have gotten all the snow they promised us, that never happened. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. My girls were very disappointed. Maybe next year...