This morning Haley and I got to go on a little date to the movies. Dave's work gave tickets to the showing "Space Buddies". The kids saw a different movie with these dogs and loved it so Haley was very excited. She even laid out her clothes last night. I think it was a record time, too, in how fast she went to bed:) It was one of those times where they only show it in the theatres for this one time and they send out more tickets than they have room to make sure they fill the seats so we had to go early to make sure we got a seat. Haley enjoyed picking out her own treat, especially the slurpee. :)!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
To the Movies
This morning Haley and I got to go on a little date to the movies. Dave's work gave tickets to the showing "Space Buddies". The kids saw a different movie with these dogs and loved it so Haley was very excited. She even laid out her clothes last night. I think it was a record time, too, in how fast she went to bed:) It was one of those times where they only show it in the theatres for this one time and they send out more tickets than they have room to make sure they fill the seats so we had to go early to make sure we got a seat. Haley enjoyed picking out her own treat, especially the slurpee. :)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so fun. I love getting to take Jenna to do special things. Sometimes they really need the 1 on 1 attention.
How fun to have some "girl time." I guess my girl time would be by myself. Sigh. j/k :) I'll be looking for cute craft pics AND instructions. I saw those crayon things on Amy Wise's blog, but never knew how to do them. :)
Post a Comment