Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo clips

I saw this idea and thought I'd try it out. They are really easy and so I'm going to give them next month to my visiting teachee. One tip I'd share--I saw them on sugardoodle here, but when I wrapped the scrapbook paper around the whole thing, they didn't stay up very well. So I just cut two pieces and used the glue dots on both sides so it would balance right. You can use single letters to spell out words or just print words (or use rub offs)on the whole thing like this

Unfortunately I didn't get a great picture of these but they say family, friends, & memories. I found the matching smaller sizes in Michael's bins to add a little variety.

And this one is supposed to spell out love but I just now noticed I had the v and e switched-ha oh well..you get the idea!

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute! I might have to make some of these for my mother in law! Thanks for the idea!

Tamra said...

THat is such a cute idea!

John & Sarah said...

These are so cute. How do you find time to do these things? I need to get a lesson from you on scheduling out my day because I never have time to do fun stuff like this.