Sunday, January 4, 2009

The things kids say...

So today was the kids first day with their new teachers at Primary at church. Each new year they move up a class and usually get a new teacher. Jordan's teacher is a mother of 4 boys so I was excited:). I asked her how things went and this is what she told me--
"Oh yeah Jordan said: "I just want to warn you I talk a lot" (I begin to cring--maybe I don't want to know the rest) and Sis Condiff continued I told him "I already knew that:)"
Jordan's reply: "I get it from my mom." ........WHAT?!!!!

3 comments:

Tamra said...

i love it! Maybe dave told him that??????

John & Sarah said...

THAT is funny! (He's right, you know.) ;)

bottoms family said...

Angela, Angela, Angela!!!!! Out of the mouths of babes! I think that is probably the funniest thing that I have heard all day!