This isn't the best picture but getting two kids to look the same way....well you know. So anyway this is my cute neice Isabella. We watched her and her brother last week while her mom had the adorable baby Jaxon which I posted already. Anyway, for Dave's last day of work with MU they had a luncheon for him and invited our family. So we all went. Now I didn't really forget I was pregnant but did forget what I look like (hard to explain) until of course we walk into the restaurant and you can only imagine the looks we got. I had two boys, Haley, Dave was holding Megan and I was holding Isabella and of course I am very pregnant looking. ha! Someone came up to us and asked us if Isabella and Megan were twins! The reason this is so funny to me is because Isabella and Megan are exactly one year apart. It would be hard to know that looking at this picture---you can see the sizes. I was so happy when Rachel found out she was having a girl because I could pass down some clothes. The truth---yeah, Isabella is passing clothes down to Megan (including the shirt Meg is wearing). So much for helping out family!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm laughing picturing you walking in with six kids counting your belly.
I would have loved to see you and Dave and the kids!!! I am guessing you are at Rachel's for this picture--(the big screen tv doesn't look familiar!!)
ha ha!!!
Post a Comment