Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I am so glad we get to celebrate a day for the love we have for those special people in our lives. The kids and I decided to give daddy these frames to show our love for him and so he can use them in his new office. We are very proud of him and love him more than words can say or actions can show. I know they are more "frilly" than manly for the office;) but they were fun to make. I have to update the kids picture but it was Valentine's Eve --you know, so I didn't get the updated photo copied yet. That is one of the great things about the clipboard frame -- you can change the photo anytime! Have a happy "love day"!

7 comments:

kelie said...

Look at you, you craftin' fool. And you pretend you're not crafty. I'm not buyin' it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the frames!!! (but I especially love the people whose pictures are on the frames!!!)

Babbel Family said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

way to go yo! glad to see that clipboard in action :)

Tamra said...

They turned out great!

Jessica said...

Those are so cute, I love to paper on the smaller frame, so adorable!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Those are awesome. I love both of them. You are a pro at those frames.