Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Did you see the pigs fly?


Yes, it is a picture of the van in the garage----the 2nd time this has happened since we have lived here (the other time was right before a hailstorm and I won't even go there). This is a miracle and I had to post it. Last week I couldn't even walk into my garage. Talk about a happy day!! I have been seriously dreaming for this day for a LONG time. (For those of you who really don't know me, you can now be rest assured that I have issues if this is something I dream for) I read this other post about this couple who "when you come to the marriage have different ideas of what a garage is used for;)" I just smiled...

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Congrats! We have had both of our cars in our garage all winter...that is a total miracle!

Tamra said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

no--but there may have been something along the lines of when -----freezes over!:)

you wanna come clean out our workshop? :)


again....something along the lines of when...... right?