So I had this fiasco trying to get a planner last year. I decided I needed one when I missed an appointment:). I guess maybe it is true, we lose brain cells with each child we have (ha). Anyway long story short, my friend was able to get me a Mary Kay one for $1.5o---how awesome is that? But seeing that we have a few meetings together and she has one too, and that it did say Mary Kay on it and was all pink (no offense but I am not selling it), I decided I would try to be creative. (This is a big challenge for me as everyone knows...so I know this isn't going to win an award or anything but it was fun to start something and finish it!) I got the idea from a different friend that made me a really cute book of my favorite things for my birthday last year. I love creative people and most of all those who don't mind sharing their expertise and amazing ideas with people who are less fortunate;)haha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So cute!
Trundle bed:
I'd have to see the rest of the room first Ang. For me it would depend on what the room looked like. For instance, my kids have a white washed wood on the bottom half of their room so their bunk beds are a darker wood stain. Post pix of the rest of the room & maybe I can be of more help!
I love it! You are creative! Get some confidence and go for it girl! JessB
super cute :) glad you got help from a "different friend" hehe
Great job!
Post a Comment