It's so exciting when kids start talking more (not to mention it helps reduce frustration in not having to play the guessing game as much). Megan has been saying more and more words lately but this is by far my favorite, the "faffle". I have the best waffle machine. It makes sticks you can seperate and they can dip it in their syrup or have it poured directly in the holes (each child prefers something different as I'm sure you know:)). Anyway Megan loves her "faffles" and asked for them in the morning---and don't think for a minute she forgets her "sicuah" (syrup).
Jordan also had a funny word this week as he was explaining to me that he eats a lot now because he thinks he is going through a growth sprout!:)

4 comments:
Where do you get an awesome waffle maker like that?
Seriously, I might need one of those!
Cute! I LOVE the things kids say! JessB
So cute! I also love that Dave was catching a nap. He deserves it right?
Post a Comment