Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recipe holders


Here our a couple recipe holders I made recently. I actually got the little one at Michaels. It had matching cards and everything but it was fairies. The box was a $1 so I just painted it and covered it with scrapbook paper. I was trying to make it as a gift but it was hard to paint it perfectly without smudges so we went to plan b:) Oh- and the ribbon didn't get trimmed yet just fyi.


The tin can was just like the card box I made a few months ago. Since then I saw a new way to do the card seperators. It is frilly but I liked it that way!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm famous! Okay, well the awesome tin you made me is :} now I just need to start the bakery!

John & Sarah said...

Seriously, Ang... when do you find time to do all these cute progects??

The Love Bunch said...

You are so creative! It is great seeing all of your cute projects.