So tonight Dave and I were laughing as I was teasing him about how this was one of our most romantic Valentine's yet. I mean we have been married awhile now and there is nothing that says true love like putting in 2 lights and a ceiling fan in the livingroom:)ha-ha!
I don't know if I should really share the following but I think it might be a good laugh for some---
He had brought home a small treat for me after running to the store the 2nd time we went to Lowe's today. Then later he finally noticed I had gotten him a small treat for Valentine's too (he had stood by it for 5 minutes earlier without noticing it.) Anyway as we were laughing about it, the conversation went like this:
D: "Where are those treats I got you?"
A: "oh they're in the kitchen....you can have them."
D: "WHAT?-- no way I thought you liked those---I know you had to have them one time".
A: "yeah, I was buying them for a friend of mine who likes them.haha Should I tell her you got her a Valentine's:)--no really that was thoughtful of you."
D: "So when did you get these? (he was eating what I got him)
A: "last week..no last minute for me;)...okay...umm.. actually I bought them for myself but then gave them to you! (haha)
D: "Hey...you want to trade?"
A: "oh yeah---SWEET!"
and a high five....now that is the real deal and real love!! hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE it!
I think this is the best Valentine's Day gift I ever heard about...
Post a Comment