These are what I made for our primary teachers for a thank you. I usually do not have much success when trying to melt chocolates but I have to say these turned out and were a big hit:) (Thanks Lisa) You can't see the conversation hearts but I used them inside the pot and bucket as my "dirt". Way fun! What did people do without the internet? Seriously...
These are Haley's valentine's for her school party. She is very excited and these were so cute and perfect for her to do. I found them on skip to my lou here:
Also I forgot to mention that last week we had her check up and she is up to 42 lbs and is 3'6and 1/4:). I try not to think about how fast my kids are growing..:(

2 comments:
Those all turned out SO cute, and I love the cute pots too.
You are so creative! You kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big Jordan is now. It is amazing how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment