Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends & Family


Happy Birthday Jaxon!!! Isn't he a cutie?:) When we got to his house he threw his arms up at me. I was tickled pink of course that he would remember me! Then he didn't want me to put him down.:) After awhile someone else showed up and he cuddled with them:( I then decided it wasn't just me but I'm going to pretend it was--haha. He is the sweetest cuddlebug and we had a wonderful time just visiting with family.

This is the Ridgeway gang. We have been trying to get them together since we moved. Since we knew we were going to be in Columbia, we decided to go a night early so we could get these guys together. (btw our renter moved out so we stayed at our old condo--memories! and I just want to say that at my young age the hard cold floor is not going to cut it anymore!haha--just had to put that in for memory sake!:))It was bittersweet for me. As I watched the boys come in Jordan literally ran at them and they hugged---now that is something for a bunch of 9 yr olds! I wondered what they may have thought but they all looked so happy. It was somewhat heartbreaking for me to realize how much Jordan has missed them. And as they left without any suggestion, one of the boys came back and hugged Jordan. So the feelings were mutual:). I realize that these guys were a part of almost 1/2 of his life so far. It reminded me of how precious the gift of friendship truly is.

No comments: