Thursday, February 19, 2009
Megan & Addison
On Monday I took both girls into the doctor. Both of them had ear infections. :( but really I just wanted to record that they were both weighed and there is a big difference of 5 lbs! :) Megan weighed in at a whopping 22 lbs. and Addie is 17 lbs. Seriously people think they are really close together even this week someone said "wow they are really close together" and then I have to explain that they look it but there is a 2 year difference. That may not be a lot but more than what meets the eye. What is really funny is lately I've been putting clothes on Addie that Megan has been wearing. Meg says "hey...that is my shirt". Then I try to explain how Addie is catching up to her so they might start wearing the same clothes.:) She wasn't so sure of about this. It is all new to me too, as I only had two big brothers! I'm guessing this is only the beginning. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jones and Miles are about the same way except Jones is much taller. They can basically wear the same shirts. My brothers were the same way as well. Everyone thought they were twins until they hit puberty.
I always said I do my best shopping in my mother's and sister's closets! Just you wait until they can wear YOUR stuff!
Post a Comment