Thursday, February 19, 2009

It starts...

She has actually been standing by herself for brief moments since last week. I think she was unaware that she was doing it, but now..I think she is on a mission!

(sorry about the chair noise--turn down the volume;))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble now!! That girl has figured it out! Kinda made me think of a young female McGyver :)
mom

John & Sarah said...

Wow- look at her go! On the bright side, you're that much closer to not having to carry her around all the time.

Ellaniemae said...

I can't believe Addie is walking already! And on hard wood floor in footie pajamas! Very impressive. As for your other movie star, Megan, she is getting so big! You never realize how much you miss until you see pictures and video...

Cari said...

Way to go Addie! In a footed sleeper and everything. Now that is pure talent! :*