I am not so sure that this look-a-like meter is accurate. I agree with Jordan's but I have always thought that Haley and Megan are the spitting image of their mom... I think it is too early to tell with Addicon. I think she resembles Dave more now, and will tie all the siblings together beautifully. But that is just my opinion...for what it is worth.
2 comments:
I am not so sure that this look-a-like meter is accurate. I agree with Jordan's but I have always thought that Haley and Megan are the spitting image of their mom... I think it is too early to tell with Addicon. I think she resembles Dave more now, and will tie all the siblings together beautifully. But that is just my opinion...for what it is worth.
You need to put a picture of Vicky up to compare them to. That's who they all look the most like. Well, the girls anyway.
Post a Comment