You want a good laugh? Here's one:
So I am driving home from picking up the kids from school and some guy ahead of me gets out of his truck and motions to me that I have something on top of my van. I think Oh my gosh--the diaper!" So to explain why it was up there--a friend mentioned she didn't put dirty ones in her van because it stinks it up. I think that is a great idea and of course planned to get rid of it but obviously forgot. My first thought is that I couldn't believe it was still there---it's like a 10 min. drive and I go 60 mph in some places. Amazing....and then AHHHHHH--I've just been waiting in the parent lane at school getting my kids...yes, meaning that all the other parents, principal, teacher, etc.....has seen my diaper. Oh the shame. I think I want to go get my van painted tonight so they won't recognize me tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are too hard on yourself!! Just laugh about it. Yeah, I told you that...can you believe the progress?
That is SOO funny! I would be dying too but, I am sure that all those other Mom's, Principle etc were thinking.. I remember when "I did that.." I am still laughing at you though! :)JessB
That is SO funny!!!!
I am guessing you got that idea from me, and I have to say it has happened to me more than once:) I just figure it is better than the stink!
Post a Comment