I took Addison in today for her "ouwwies" (aka shots) and she is 25 inches long (70% for kids her age) and is 14 lb. and 12 oz (49%). It is really hard to believe that today she is 5 months old. She has definitely become more active lately. Two nights ago I was playing music and dancing with the girls in the kitchen. We danced to cotton-eye joe. I've also been teaching Haley the electric slide (haha-so fun)Anyway the next day Haley was playing the song again and when it came on Addie totally lit up like she recognized it(no I'm serious) and then I said you wanta dance? and wiggled her and out came a real squeal! It was so cute. I probably wouldn't have believe it myself if I hadn't been there but it was.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Addison at 5 months
I took Addison in today for her "ouwwies" (aka shots) and she is 25 inches long (70% for kids her age) and is 14 lb. and 12 oz (49%). It is really hard to believe that today she is 5 months old. She has definitely become more active lately. Two nights ago I was playing music and dancing with the girls in the kitchen. We danced to cotton-eye joe. I've also been teaching Haley the electric slide (haha-so fun)Anyway the next day Haley was playing the song again and when it came on Addie totally lit up like she recognized it(no I'm serious) and then I said you wanta dance? and wiggled her and out came a real squeal! It was so cute. I probably wouldn't have believe it myself if I hadn't been there but it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
5 months already & only 14 lbs?! We took Caleb in today for his 2 month check & he is 11 lbs. Nash was 11 lbs at his 2 week check!
She's a cutie & I love the new background! I need to figure out the whole digital scrapbooking!!
Oh my goodness, she has changed so much since last time I saw her. She is so sweet!
love the picture!
Wow, Addie is really growing! And what a handsome big brother she has! Lucky girl!
I really love that picture!!! Why didn't I think to take my camera last weekend? I should know better...
Post a Comment