Monday, August 25, 2008

Smile...PLEASSEEEE

I just wanted to remind myself (for the future) of why I do NOT go to professional photo shoots anymore.:) After 3 different attempts of going to Olan Mills (which just for a side-note I have in the past gotten very good pictures there) this past week I was wishing that I had spent ALL my service auction money on the photo shoot from Jessica and outbid Shelley--next time girl...it's all me!:) Seriously I was thinking about shooting myself. The first time I had all 4 kids, do I need to say more? Props were bumped off the wall, a tire fell on another kid..ahhh Second attempt Dad had the other kids and Addie just cried and drooled and Third attempt she looked at the lady as if she were an alien and would not budge....not even a teeny smile. So Addie when you read this you will know why we don't have a lot of pictures of you. It's not because you are the fourth child...I tried:)

3 comments:

Cari said...

I have decided not to do the studio thing anymore. I always like the natural pictures better anyway so next time we are hiring a photographer who is will to take us to a park somewhere or something and just take pictures while the kids have fun. Real smiles are ALWAYS better.

kelie said...

I agree that the "at the park" pictures are always better...but then again, they're so much more expensive. You can't beat 2.99 a sheet at Sears...although dealing with crying and wailing children just make me think digital camera pictures will have to be good enough.

Shelley said...

HA!! You go ahead and try and outbid me! I WILL take you down! I've experienced a few complete disasters at portrait studio's in my day. I know, too well, the value of Jessica's offer. Now all I have to do is lose maybe 20 lbs, and then I can't wait to take her up on it.