Saturday, September 6, 2008
It is finished...well for now
Okay so it has been 5 weeks and I can FINALLY say I'm done with the unpacking, organizing etc. Now it is not perfect and we haven't even begun on the decorating side since we will be painting etc.(and the fact we had to put in the 2nd transmission in 6 mo:( in our minivan, etc etc) but I can say that I feel like I am as organized as I can be (for now---there's always more you could do I guess. Dave told Jordan I have the "never-ending-list":)) and I can't tell you how nice it feels even at 1:30 in the morning. Probably because in a few hours it will all start all over again:) So I'll enjoy it even at this time. I've debated even posting this but since it is my journal I will because I'll remember the "writing between the lines". Why did it take so long? I have asked that to myself many times.I decided after talking to friends and family that August wasn't such a great month for many people. As much as I don't want to be the complainy type, I'd be a liar to say that this month has been an easy one but things could be much worse so I'll remember that. It's amazing what organization can do for me. It really makes your life so much easier...saves time and money...who doesn't want that? I've been reminded at how wonderful "systems" are if they are thoughtfully planned and carried out well. One nice thing about moving is that it gives the opportunity for you to form new or start old-but-needed habits again. So we are going back to basics and looking forward to September, fall and the wonderful things that lie ahead. (mostly I'm excited I feel like I can finally work on some of my fun "to-do" lists;)haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment