Friday, August 22, 2008

A Midnight Snack?


When I came home tonight from cub scouts Dave told me he had this conversation with Haley explaining what a true midnack snack was. Haley has been using the term when she would like a snack before bed. After explaining what it meant to be a "midnight snack" he promised her that he would get her up at 12:00 a.m. so she could have one. Just for the record, I did not approve of his promise:) You can't see the clock (although you can see the need-to-update-kitchen:)) but I promise this was at midnight!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

too funny!

Tamra said...

Now that is a dedicated dad for you! Definitely scored points for that one.

Babbel Family said...

How cute is that. I would be like, "Dan, are you out of your freakin mind, get that kid back in bed!"

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Dave!!! Haley will never forget this!! (and someday she will realize the sacrifice)!

The Helwigs said...

Dave you are crazy....I guess I am so sleep deprived that I would never get up at midnight on purpose!!! :-)
Love you guys!
Rachel