Tomorrow Addison will be 4 months old. It seems so unfair to me. How is it that it takes sooo long to get them here and then those first months go by like a blur? She has now gotten to where she likes to play and be watching things. I just couldn't resist putting her pictures up. I can't imagine our family without her.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Addison
Tomorrow Addison will be 4 months old. It seems so unfair to me. How is it that it takes sooo long to get them here and then those first months go by like a blur? She has now gotten to where she likes to play and be watching things. I just couldn't resist putting her pictures up. I can't imagine our family without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I KNOW! I feel the same way. Meg
Very adorable!!! I can't wait to hold her this weekend!
Post a Comment