Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nothing short of a miracle
This happened right before I left but I haven't had much time to blog:) (imagine that!) However, I don't want to forget. These things happen to me and it is so amazing to go back and see how many miracles happen everyday. I do not for one moment think this was a conincidence.
I was meeting a friend who was helping me with the kids so I could finish packing. As I backed out of the parking lot, yes I hit this Toyota Camry. No, not a happy moment. I got out and there was a dent the size of at least a volleyball. So my friend got out and was sad for me;) and I started searching for paper and pen to write a note telling them I hit there car blah blah. And my friend says "Angela, it's gone" and I'm like "what? What are you talking about?" and when I went back around the dent was TOTALLY gone...I'm not exaggerating. My friend can verify, she saw it too. Now I hear they make bumpers different these days but I'm telling you it was not a small little thing. Truly it was a miracle and I am more than grateful that for some reason I was blessed that day. Now I know you see the scratches but they were yellow and the black one wasn't me either. Of course I still wrote my note and gave my contact information but as you can see, there was nothing left to show. Truly a miracle, no doubt about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Of anyone I know, you definitely deserved that one!
That happened to me too, except reverse. My bumper had a huge dent in it at Sundance. Someone had hit my car. We were waiting, but then after a bit it was gone. That person must have been "Angela-like" too and deserved a miracle. Just remind me not to park behind you. haha
You have good integrity to leave a note anyway. Certain people would have taken advantage of you kindness and found something to get you on. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment